Unity deals with relating elements of the design to the
general idea of the piece. It is the linking of these elements to one another
that displays the unity. It could be expressed through same colors, line
directions, texture, and so on.
For those who are more conscientious of fashion, the unity of
different articles of clothing is especially important. You have to make sure
that you “unite” complimentary colours and patterns together to make sure your
outfit doesn’t clash in any form. That's what separates the fashionistas from the frumpy bag ladies; the fashionistas have a knack for blending elements of their wardrobe together pleasantly, while the bag ladies.. well, don't.
Personally, while my actual clothing choices have the tendency to go more toward the frumpy bag lady type -- comfort is my main concern -- I still make sure to match as much as I can. Colors, patterns, you name it.. I don't want to be known as that one kid whose mother never taught her how to create an outfit.
Personally, while my actual clothing choices have the tendency to go more toward the frumpy bag lady type -- comfort is my main concern -- I still make sure to match as much as I can. Colors, patterns, you name it.. I don't want to be known as that one kid whose mother never taught her how to create an outfit.




No comments:
Post a Comment