Emphasis is a method used to attract attention to a particular element of a piece, creating its standing as a focal point. The focal point draws your attention to that element.
In my life I have a basic routine that barely deviates, save for when I choose to be spontaneous and do something “out of the norm”. I wake up. I get dressed, get ready for class. I go to class. I come home and take a nap. Typically, I have to go to work. I come home from work and occupy myself with homework if the need is there. It all ends with me eventually crawling into bed and getting as much rest as I can.
In my life I have a basic routine that barely deviates, save for when I choose to be spontaneous and do something “out of the norm”. I wake up. I get dressed, get ready for class. I go to class. I come home and take a nap. Typically, I have to go to work. I come home from work and occupy myself with homework if the need is there. It all ends with me eventually crawling into bed and getting as much rest as I can.
There’s one factor that is so prevalent in this routine that
it dominates the rest: the amount of
driving I have to do. I drive to school. I drive home from school. I drive to
work. I drive home from work. I drive to the store when I need to. I drive home
from the store. So on, so forth, indefinitely. It seems like much of my life
entails driving to some extent, and I can see that happening in others’ lives
as well. I often see the same people passing by my vehicle in the mornings,
probably going to the exact same place I am or venturing to work themselves. This video adds emphasis to the fact that driving takes up a large portion of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment